"Hysterical, campy fun!"
- Tony Brown, cleveland.com

"Full of suspense, romance, drama and lots of laughs!"

- Dan Shaurette, Out of the Coffin podcast

This extraordinary one-act drama deftly explores the evolution of the centuries-old vampire myth.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Reunions

Goodness. Ran into almost everyone except Ali yesterday. Saw Sadie at the Feast of the Assumption on Little Italy last night, first time I have seen her in several months. I was there with Toni, Zelda was in the stroller and Orson was strapped to my chest in a baby carrier. She threw a big glowing smile my way, and as I moved to give her a hug she said, "I'm not interested in you," and zoomed in on the baby. I forget he's not even three months old, the last Sadie saw Toni was probably opening night at Big Box when Toni was only massively pregnant - and still over three months from giving birth.

I will see Sadie again tomorrow for taping for the radio version of I Hate This.

Later, I met up with Matt and Margi after opening night of You Can't Take It With You. They looked well-rested. Shame about Matt's hair, it had a perfect length in February, he'll just have to act that sexy.

Have an experience down south, you two. I noticed "George" logged on as a contributor - I am a big fan of Mexico's rituals regarding the Dead, please let me know of any discoveries you make on your journey.

No comments: