"Hysterical, campy fun!"
- Tony Brown, cleveland.com

"Full of suspense, romance, drama and lots of laughs!"

- Dan Shaurette, Out of the Coffin podcast

This extraordinary one-act drama deftly explores the evolution of the centuries-old vampire myth.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Saturday, October 17, 2009 con't.

Subject: Barista wanted
From: deathfairy@gmail.com
Posted: 17 Oct 2009 20:21 EDT

To Whomever,

OMFJCOAS – I am so totally perfect for this job! Not only do I have experience serving coffee at the Caribou on Coventry, I have also retail experience at the GAP on Coventry, bussing tables at the T.G.I. Friday’s on Coventry and cleaning bathrooms at the MacDonald’s on Coventry. I would provide references, but my tenure at those last three, wretched establishments were brief and none-too-stellar; I was hoping people like you might understand. I am punctual and efficient, just don’t ask me to smile at anyone.

On a personal note, I live on the dark side and will kill myself if you do not give me this job. GET ME OUT OF COVENTRY!!!!!!!

Claire

++++++++++++++++++++

Subject: Re: Barista wanted
From: nightkitchen@yahoo.com
Posted: 17 Oct 2009 22:58 EDT

Well. We’d better give the job then, right?

Show up tomorrow promptly at 5 PM. The key is under the backdoor mat. Have the place ready to open by 6 PM. You will start at $7.50 and we will raise that shortly thereafter if things go well. You can give us all the ugly legal details when you arrive.

All tips are yours. Keep not smiling.

The Management

No comments: