"Hysterical, campy fun!"
- Tony Brown, cleveland.com

"Full of suspense, romance, drama and lots of laughs!"

- Dan Shaurette, Out of the Coffin podcast

This extraordinary one-act drama deftly explores the evolution of the centuries-old vampire myth.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Children of the Night - Let's put on a Show!

Opening Night! Good luck, denizens of the Night Kitchen. Bask in this Hell of your own making. It should be quite a ride.

When I placed my head upon my pillow, I did not sleep, nor could I be said to think. . . . I saw - with shut eyes, but acute mental vision - I saw the pale student of unhallowed arts kneeling beside the thing he had put together.

I saw the hideous phantasm of a man stretched out, and then, on the working of some powerful engine, show signs of life, and stir with an uneasy, half-vital motion. Frightful must it be; for supremely frightful would be the effect of any human endeavor to mock the stupendous Creator of the world.
- Mary Wollestonecraft Shelley

No comments: