"Hysterical, campy fun!"
- Tony Brown, cleveland.com

"Full of suspense, romance, drama and lots of laughs!"

- Dan Shaurette, Out of the Coffin podcast

This extraordinary one-act drama deftly explores the evolution of the centuries-old vampire myth.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

At night ... we sleep.

I watched maybe an hour of TWILIGHT last night.

IT'S ... SO ... BORING ...

I mean, painfully boring. I was into it for awhile, I was getting it, I saw the attraction - until the time came for Edward to "come out" as a vampire to Bella. The confession, that ridiculous bit where he puts her on his back and heh, runs up the hill - you know, rilly, rilly fast ...

I'm sorry, it was cheesy beyond belief. God, I try to be all sensitive and open-minded ... that thing is CRAP.

I know everyone makes fun of the shimmering thing, too, I thought that was unfair - until I saw it. Oh sweet Jesus, vampires are dark, evil, blood-eating, non-human monsters. They don't shine in the sunlight. They die in the f*cking sunlight, or they aren't vampires. If you are a blood-sucking fiend that shines like a penny in the sunlight, then you are a Mormon or something.

1 comment:

Brian said...

The only way to watch Twilight is with RiffTrax.