"Hysterical, campy fun!"
- Tony Brown, cleveland.com

"Full of suspense, romance, drama and lots of laughs!"

- Dan Shaurette, Out of the Coffin podcast

This extraordinary one-act drama deftly explores the evolution of the centuries-old vampire myth.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Drafted

First draft down, it feels so good to have this stage wrapped up. There is so much missing, I think, but I cannot include absolutely everything. It's an education piece AND an entertainment, I m at once fearful of being didactic, but then I need to make the point of each segment clear. Clear to understand not only WHO and WHAT (these most concerned Daniel - we don't want to confuse the audience) but also WHY. Not the characters' WHY, but mine. Why are we doing this? Why vampires? What is the point?

I think I have that, or at least enough to get the ball rolling.

No comments: