"Hysterical, campy fun!"
- Tony Brown, cleveland.com

"Full of suspense, romance, drama and lots of laughs!"

- Dan Shaurette, Out of the Coffin podcast

This extraordinary one-act drama deftly explores the evolution of the centuries-old vampire myth.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How Tom Hanks decided to be an actor

"My other friends from junior high school were doing the plays, and I saw my friend in one of the plays and I thought, you mean you get to do this in school? It was Dracula, in which Dr. Van Helsing suddenly became Dr. Fong, because we had a, you know, an Asian -- the vampire expert Dr. Fong was in to talk about how to kill Dracula, and I just thought that looked like the most fun you could ever possibly have, so the next year I started doing that ..."

- Backstage with Tom Hanks, 10/12/09

No comments: