"Hysterical, campy fun!"
- Tony Brown, cleveland.com

"Full of suspense, romance, drama and lots of laughs!"

- Dan Shaurette, Out of the Coffin podcast

This extraordinary one-act drama deftly explores the evolution of the centuries-old vampire myth.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Proof TWILIGHT is a real vampire story:

"The hair is 75% of my performance." - Robert Pattinson

Actually, Twilight is not a vampire story. It's a teen novel. I am reading it, for real, now. And it reads like a teen novel, so that's what it is. There's nothing wrong with that - what amuses me is how big, burly guys get all bent out of shape, raging against the twilight, protesting it's not a real vampire story.

It's not. It's not for you. It's not for me either ... but I'm readin' it.

2 comments:

Brian said...

http://www.chainsawsuit.com/20091113.shtml

pengo said...

Sweet.