"Hysterical, campy fun!"
- Tony Brown, cleveland.com

"Full of suspense, romance, drama and lots of laughs!"

- Dan Shaurette, Out of the Coffin podcast

This extraordinary one-act drama deftly explores the evolution of the centuries-old vampire myth.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Dracula: The Un-Dead

So, having finally finished Dracula, I picked up THE SEQUEL TO THE ORIGINAL CLASSIC - Dracula: The-Undead (and loving it.)

Not an "authorized" sequel, but as you can see it IS a SEQUEL - and not only that, but also positively a sequel of THE ORIGINAL CLASSIC. It was written by one Dacre Stoker who is an authentic great-grand nephew of Bram Stoker.

But hell, so am I. Well, no, but I think I am a great-grand nephew of Bob Dole. Seriously. It doesn't make me a Senator.

Prior to all of this mockery I did read two pages, and they are really bad. Mr. Stoker has a co-writer, too, Mr. Ian Holt, who at least has credit as a screenwriter. Mr. Stoker is a high school gym teacher.

No comments: