"Hysterical, campy fun!"
- Tony Brown, cleveland.com

"Full of suspense, romance, drama and lots of laughs!"

- Dan Shaurette, Out of the Coffin podcast

This extraordinary one-act drama deftly explores the evolution of the centuries-old vampire myth.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Costume fitting today!

Click on to enlarge image!


Your narrator.


Lord Darvell


Maria Hartwell


Young Aubrey Porlock


Visited Esther in the costume shop today, she asked if we shouldn't postpone the fitting today because she was lacking certain pieces ... but I'd made cookies and everything, and besides, there is an awful lot to get through. I haven't even included the pictures of the Count or the contemporary Porlock. It is all going to look delicious!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I swear to god, I did not recognize you as Darvell til I enlarged the pic. And I just got new glasses. Wow.

pengo said...

Hair is crazy.