"Hysterical, campy fun!"
- Tony Brown, cleveland.com

"Full of suspense, romance, drama and lots of laughs!"

- Dan Shaurette, Out of the Coffin podcast

This extraordinary one-act drama deftly explores the evolution of the centuries-old vampire myth.

Friday, January 08, 2010

Speaking

International Dialects of English Archive: ROMANIAN

LATER: My friend Chuck R. will be assisting me in developing a Romanian accent for the older version of Porlock ... we want to avoid some Bela Lugosi kind of thing, Porlock isn't really Romanian anyway, he just finds himself spending ninety years there.

Poster's done! See it to the side there.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I'm digging the poster! Congratulations - does it feel more real with a poster?

pengo said...

Oh yeah! What is truly odd is that I will be performing in it. This is not a problem with sketch comedy or a solo show, but acting in a narrative of my own creation, that is new. I have no idea how I will feel about it.