"Hysterical, campy fun!"
- Tony Brown, cleveland.com

"Full of suspense, romance, drama and lots of laughs!"

- Dan Shaurette, Out of the Coffin podcast

This extraordinary one-act drama deftly explores the evolution of the centuries-old vampire myth.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Final Dress

First off - it's an hour five. And I am okay with that if you are.

Secondly, in all of our experiences managing the GLTF Outreach Tour, we have never been afforded the opportunity to have the final dress in the space in which we will open. Tonight we did a double-run in the Alcazar. Thank you, Alcazar! I can walk into the space tomorrow relatively relaxed and with no pulled muscles.

Speaking of which, of my. That set is cumbersome. But beautiful.

And then there's the matter of my voice, which I always tax the night before any opening because I am entirely unprofessional. Check in and see what state my state is in by listening to AROUND NOON tomorrow (Tuesday) to hear myself and GLTF Education Director Daniel Hahn!

Come and join us ... on the dark side.

No comments: